Friday, October 22, 2021

Hunger is happiness

I need to stop spending money. I have everything I could ever need. I’m done with all the checklists. My bank account is dwindling, and I’m not making enough to justify these things. If I don’t slow down, I won’t be able to afford a Christmas. I need to work more hours and take on more clients also. I wasn’t that irresponsible with the chunk of change. I was just that far behind. 

I’m hungry. It’s amazing. I stuck to the numbers today. I was active. I haven’t smoked in days, which saves me calories and money. I want to fucking lose weight. I have to.

I have 2 things to look forward to right now. It’s been so long since that was the case. Crazy. Vacation and husband out of town… I can’t fucking wait for both of them. Wardrobe, makeup, nails, and romance acquired. 

We have been good lately. It feels nice. I needed the space and now we have settled into a good place. The prospect of running away is still there. Nothing would stop me at this point if I needed to. I just don’t want to need to.

Ok. Bedtime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment