I never say things I don’t mean. I never say things I don’t actually think or feel. I don’t say untrue things. I just say all the things that should probably remain unsaid in life. I say the unnecessary, hurtful things. I mean all of them, and they tumble out of my mouth and through my lips into the air to grow and gather into a dark cloud that forms the dust of a god a strikes a person clean across their soul.
The thing people seem to forget, is that I know how to act right. I know how to behave perfectly. Literally. Perfectly. So when you’re capable of that, you leave no margin for error in life. Every decision is simple - you just do the right thing and make sure it’s perfectly executed. When you’ve literally had to live your daily life like that, you learn how to make everything appear perfect, even if it is not. Even when faced with undeniable facts, you will find a way to look perfect upon your exit. Often by making yourself look less favorable, which often somehow works. So when you’re used to this, you can see every glaring moment when someone else is not being perfect. You will notice the faults they didn’t realize themselves that they had.
And you’ll use them, when backed into a corner, to unleash a barrage of insults that are so venomous the person is left stunned. Even if they manage to come back, it’s delayed. So you get to accuse them of keeping an argument going. When you have a vicious tongue and adhd, your brain can rapid fire insults that tear a man to shreds. And somehow he will be the one apologizing.
I even threw in his face he was a white man this go around like woowwwww.
No comments:
Post a Comment