Saturday, October 19, 2019

What’s working

I’ve lost 8lbs in the past two weeks. It’s so nice. I’m starting to feel slightly better even though I’m really fat still.

My routine is to take a multivitamin in the morning and drink coffee. Then throughout the work day I have a protein bar split in half a few hours apart and an apple. And then a dinner of lean meat and veg prepared with just herbs/seasonings and spray 0cal butter instead of any oils or whatever. Sometimes I allow a small snack in the evening. My calories are 500-700 on a given day. It’s been working well. The days I don’t stick to this, I don’t do well. The multivitamin helps with hunger I feel like and the protein bar as well. For 200 cals it has low sugar and a lot of protein.

There have been a few days this week where my intake was not good, but my body was kind to me. I think not eating for most of the day is a good thing. Then even if I eat a bit in the evening, I have the calories to spare.

I just have to make sure my weekends don’t murder me.

The feeling of hunger is starting not to bother me. I always wondered how long it took to get to this point and now I know it’s about two weeks. Yesterday I ate about 350 calories all day and though I was hungry, I felt ok. I even went to bed with hunger pangs but it wasn’t like “omfg I need to eat.” Even as I write this, I feel hungry but not desperate for food. That’s what I need to start being really restrictive.

The kids want sushi bowls for dinner. Still mentally planning mine.

Thoughts:
Rice 1/2 cup - 100 cals
Lettuce, carrots, cucumber, green onion, sesame seeds, seaweed salad - 50 cals
Edamame - 1/4 cup - 50 cals
Tuna and crab stick - 200 cals
Eel sauce - 60 cals

I just want to be successful this weekend and head into Monday weighing less than this moment. I can do ittttt.

No comments:

Post a Comment