Blackest
Of sheep.
The forgotten one.
The one no one
Expects
Anything from.
The one on
The outskirts
Of all obligation
And social norms.
I want to be
Left alone
Even by
Those who should
Pursue me.
The one on
The outskirts
Of all obligation
And social norms.
I want to be
Left alone
Even by
Those who should
Pursue me.
I want to be thought of
In dreamy stillness
As sleep
As sleep
Rushes in.
In a moment of
Wonder
Whatever happened to her?
I want to be searched for
In the pages
Of society
And not found.
I want those who
Happen upon me,
To revel
In the small details
I disclose.
I want them to run
Back to the others
And inform them
Of how amazing I looked,
And how successful I seem.
And then I want to
Go back
To my humble home
With my small family
And pretend the outside world
Is not there.
No comments:
Post a Comment