Losing weight makes me happy. Shopping makes me happy. Being around my kids and husband make me happy. Stopping to appreciate my life and not comparing myself to anyone but myself, makes me happy. I need to remember these things.
Things that don’t make me happy:
- My stupid fucking parents and all their families.
- Food.
- Bumming around.
- Spending too much money on the wrong things.
- Wallowing in self-pity.
- Smoking weed.
I needed the last two weeks. Mentally and physically. Emotionally. I have processed a lot of things, reorganized a lot of things, planned and prioritized a lot of things. I am ready to go back to work now. I am feeling good in a lot of ways. I’ve lost 11lbs since my surgery. That was 16 days ago. I feel clearer and lighter in a lot of realms of my life. My sleep is wacky, but it’ll improve once my schedule settles a bit.
My eating is under control. 9 days of no binges or purges and only smoking once... only one day of calories over 900, and it was still only 1400. It’s all going well - I just need to keep momentum and stick to my diet. Exercise starts 6/10... I’m ready for this change. I need it.
This week promises to be challenging, but I’m up for the challenge. I say bring it on, Louis!
Blueberry picking in the morning with the baby and mom friends. We’ll see how that goes... idk if in a “mom friends” person. I doubt I am, honestly... but I get to wear a cute outfit and take photos, so can’t be all bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment