I’m struggling to lose.
My body is gripping to my weight like a steel vice, and I don’t know why. I’ve done all the necessary things, and still it’s being stubborn.
This morning the scale said no difference. And the day before. And the day before. I haven’t shown a loss in 4 days.
I feel deflated but clearly am not.
I didn’t have a bm this morning and have struggled to get myself back on track, but wtf... My scale tells me all my numbers - BMI, muscle mass, etc. Not a damn thing has changed. I feel Ike it’s too soon for a plateau, and I’m utterly baffled. I upped my water and fiber today to see. I’m at a complete fucking loss.
I went to the gym this morning. Finally. I’m finally back to it. It wasn’t the hardest workout I’ve ever had. My lungs are ok since I’m not smoking. I left sore but happy. I worked out a full hour.
I hope tomorrow morning I can step off the scale and not want to kill myself. My mood had been decent with the thought of my trip and the fact that I haven’t broken any of my diet rules in like a week. But this plateau bullshit threatens to bring all that crashing down.
Please let me be ok tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment