I just watched Black Swan, and wow. It's so deep and artistic. I was blown away and mesmerized and disturbed all at once.
Amazing.
And speaking of amazing, concerta is amazing.
I did not get hungry at all today until 2:30pm. Not a pang. Then I ate something small (200 cals estimated) and I didn't want any more.
I still don't. Food is unappetizing today. I even tried to eat more than what I ate earlier, and I couldn't. It honestly tasted bad.
Maybe this will stick around until dinner, and I'll decline that as well.
I'm off to take a bubble bath.
Think thin, ladies.
Going from 101 to 175 was a long, slippery slope for me. When I was able to get down to my lowest weight I was dancing competitively, and therefore taking classes 5-6 days a week. I stayed at 101 for about a year, but then stopped being as careful about what I ate and slowly crept up to 130 over the next couple years. I was around 130 until the end of grade 11. Then I stopped dancing (and also met my boyfriend) and went from exercising everyday to not at all. Grade 12 was when I put on all the weight. It was combination of not dancing anymore, and not caring what I ate because I had a guy that loved me. But then I just became super depressed because of how big I'd gotten and realized it had to change.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I LOVED black swan. Such an amazing movie. Dark, beautiful, and totally inspiring. Natalie Portman had to lose 20 lbs to play that role.