Thursday, August 3, 2017

Not a bite

I didn't eat today.

I got up early, made a coffee and went to work on wedding invitations. It took longer than expected, so I had to rush to get ready for work on time. I was flying through the house, washing laundry and gathering my things when I looked over the contents of the fridge and pantry. I settled on some oatmeal and set the package on the table to make after my shower. Then in the shower, I decided not to make it. I decided not to eat at all... the day was already half over. I could do it.

It was not the easiest fast day I've ever had. For some reason the hungry feeling didn't stop like it usually does. I yet felt fucking hungry all damn day.

I might let myself have like two bites now that the full 24 hours have passed. But I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment