Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Little gain; big-ass stress

The number on the scale today was higher than yesterday... I'm not sure exactly why, but like a pound and a half higher. I think it's probably because of my late night cereal last night, but I can't understand why that little bit would lead to suuuch a jump. I'm going to assume it's nothing and keep going.

I need to figure out a schedule that doesn't wreck my metabolism... I have a fear it's sensitive these days. I think I'm going to implement "normal" eating days weekly from now on, or attempt to have higher caloric days about once a week. I cannot afford to have a crash. I'll get right back up, and I can't have that!

5 days til the beach, and my weight is not where I wish it was... But I have not been purging, and that is a HUGE plus. I just need to keep going. I researched some stuff today, and I feel like I have a good grasp on what to do - just keep going!

I'm kind of excited to work with MW tonight... If nothing else, I know he'll be flirting with me and getting me all excitable and I can come home and take it out on the fiance. I guess we'll just see how it goes... I'm going to make sure I look hot as fuck before I go to work. Ha ha!

Think thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment