Friday, August 5, 2016

Great scale news

The scale showed me the most lovely number this morning... One I haven't seen in a long time. One I've been wanting SO badly for far too long... I've lost 8 pounds since I started trying again.

Next GW is 8 pounds away...When I get to that number, it will be my "single weight." It will be the weight I was at when I felt comfortable enough to just get naked and sleep with dudes. I'm using the word "comfortable" loosely here...

Then I will be 8 pounds away from my UGW of 129 pounds. My body gallery looks good at that weight. I cruise around it a lot... All I want is bikini nice. I can get there. I just have to keep motivated and focused and not get comfortable.

In 10 days my mom and I are going to the beach for a little vacation. Only about 4 days. I know the eating is going to be difficult with her... I'd love to have lost at least 5 more pounds by then. I feel like that's doable and a good number for damage control when I get back. Then I'd love to weigh my second goal weight of 137 by the end of the month.

16 more pounds seems like a lot to lose, but I want it. I don't think it's unreasonable like when I went from 165 to 114. I lost FIFTY fucking pounds before... I only want half that...

Today's planned eats:
B: FF cottage cheese and pineapple - 100 cals
L: salad perhaps... 200 cals
S: apple and coffee - 50 cals
D: chicken and and veg - 150 cals

Thinking thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment