Friday, August 12, 2016

Confused but losing weight

I slept with him... And it was fantastic. I feel like if I weren't headed in a completely different direction in life, I would probably like him. The scenario of how everything happened was cute. His roommate told me his side of it... Yeah, he's cute.

But god... I really do love my fiance... Today I feel a little guilty. Not insanely, because I understand how this has all transpired, but I need to stop. I need to stop having side-guys. This means I either need the fiance to fix things for REAL like permanently, or I need to be single. Right now I'm still trying to decide which one is a better scenario. I wish he would step up, but I don't know if he ever will, and I'm so out of patience it's disgusting. I'm tired of having the same talks about the same things over and over and I'm ever tired of saying THAT. This week it's back to old shit with him, and I don't want that.

In other news, the scale this morning was super fucking nice. I've lost a total of 10 pounds since I started trying to lose weight.

One day at a time, I suppose. What else can I do? I'm about to be so busy with my semester that I don't have opportunity to fuck around with MW. I'm about to be so busy that I can't do fucking anything. And I need my fiance. This is the ultimate last test of us... I just hope we pass it. And I hope my body does as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment