Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Jumbled needs and stress

Migraines all weekend. I don't know why. I think I'm stressed. I feel like I have 1,000 things to worry about every day. 

I need my weight to go down. I need my grades to go up. I need more time and money. I need the mountain rain to go away. I need people to act like real friends, stop asking me to run their lives, and stop trying to bang me. I need my family to be happy and healthy and anyone preventing that to back the fuck off. I need my clients to get better along with myself. 

I need easy and comfort and peace. 

Tomorrow I have a lot to do. Well, every day this week. I have a feeling February is going to go by rather quickly. 

Let's hope I survive with a lower weight intact. 

1 comment:

  1. If you do your work right your client get better along with you!!
    I need my weight to go down and my grades to go up to!!!
    If you need to talk you can contact me on google+ and i give my fb fake to you for talk togheter...
    My english its sooo terrible but i hope you can undestand me :)
    Good luck, we are strong!

    ReplyDelete