Thursday, February 11, 2016

Bedtime

I had a long, exhausting, emotionally draining day. It ended with a binge and purge and lots of justifying. 

I have a shit load of homework this week. Almost too much. I don't know how I'm going to get it all done over this weekend at work... Tomorrow night I'll need to do a lot and Monday and Tuesday. I'm low on time for things to be honest. 

And all I really want to do lately is be home with the lover boy and not leave the nest. 

I love him too much. 

It's weird when another person holds so much of you. I love it but it scares me. 

A lot of life scares me. Especially when it feels like it's going good. 

1 comment:

  1. Love is an emotion and like every emotion you must live it!!!
    I'm very happy to read you feel loved: feel loved is the first step to a normal life...
    Homework are a really shit, i'm busy too with it...and I HATE IT!!!
    Good day little butterfly we are strong!

    ReplyDelete