Thursday, December 3, 2015

I hate him

Every fucking time something goes wrong, this bitch makes life harder.

I'm over it. I'm over the pity-parties and benders and financial fucking spending issues. I am getting to the point where I don't care about the mental issues behind it. I don't care about the "brain pathways" or how hard it is to figure out a different way. I want him to get his fucking shit together. Immediately. I want to stop getting this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach every time he gets like this.

I'm starting to be out of compassion and energy with him. I'm starting to resent him and feel like he's a burden. I'm sick and fucking tired of taking care of anything and everything he needs.

I want him to disappear. I want him to leave me alone so I can find happiness. I still don't think I'll find it, but I'm definitely not finding it with him around... 

At least I don't have to eat tonight... Bottle of wine time.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I think that sometimes the pop psychology bullshit that they try and feed us breeds less hope than it purports to inspire. Wine time, indeed! Xo

    ReplyDelete