Friday, August 14, 2015

Time to do this

Today's intake:
B: coffee with a little milk and Splenda, canned peaches - 130 cals
L: chicken breast and kale sunflower seed chopped salad - 300 calories 
D: zucchini with tomato sauce, onions, mushrooms, and a little ground beef - 300 calories. 
Total: 700 calories 
Gym: burned 500+ calories

It's all I want. To go to the springs and turn heads again. To feel comfortable. I want to lose 20lbs, but I'd settle for anything at the moment... Time to give in. Today, I felt so good sticking to my old ways. I want to feel that old, comfortable process. I want it to be second nature again, and not something I have to think or plan. I want to feel hungry. 

Today was easy. I didn't get questioned when my breakfast was different or when my lunch was different. I was only questioned about dinner because it looked so yummy. I got a bit flaky at the end of the day, though. And I had to check my "hanger" before lunch and dinner a bit... But, my body listened when I told it "no" and "push through this workout." It knows it's fat too... And this time I won't try to make it do unreasonable things.

I will, however, make sure it gets back to a point where it isn't fucking up my emotions anymore. 

Day one. I know I can do this and how long it should reasonably take, so no more fucking excuses, Cally. 

No more Stasia. Cally is back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment