Monday, May 11, 2015

How am I?

I don't know how I'm doing lately...

It's weird when I think about it, but that's exactly how I feel. I guess I'm not sure how I feel.

I think it's because I feel like SO many things are going good right now, and I feel like it's bound to get fucked up somehow...

I'll gain weight or be unable to lose it, the boy will lose attraction or stop loving me, I'll start failing in school, I'll get very far behind financially, or whatever other awful scenario one could possibly imagine...

But, when I look at the past year, these scenarios don't even seem likely.

It seems more likely that I'll do well in school, manage my finances smartly, and that the boy and I will fall in love deeper every freaking moment and get married and have a baby.

The body situation... That seems like it's going to be more difficult to change, but damn I really want to and the right way...

I am scared to get too comfortable, but the comfort feels so good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment