Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fucked

He beat me up.

What the fuck is my life now?

And what do I do?

He says he doesn't remember. He was too fucked up. He wasn't even supposed to be fucked up. He was supposed to love me as much as he says he does. He was supposed to keep his promises.

Instead he threw me against the coffee table. Threw me against the wall. Smashed my face into the couch and ground my body into the carpet.

Then he looks at my face like "what the fuck happened to you?" and cries and says it doesn't make sense... He would never do that.

But he did.

And I have to decide what to do now.

Where do I go from here??

4 comments:

  1. Pardon my French, but HOLY SHIT, is this for real? You need to stay as far away from this guy as possible. Under no circumstances, regardless of the influence of whatever substances, is this ok AT ALL.

    Please get yourself some help and go to the police.

    Let us know if we can help you in any way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LEAVE!!!!!!! This relationship wasn't worth fighting for even before he hit you. If you argue via text and can only function as a couple while intoxicated there is no reason to stay. Don't let him hurt you again because he will. Go to your parents, go somewhere, but get out and then start fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CALL THE FUCKING COPS!!!

    Don't let some asshole treat you this way. Jesus Christ!

    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leave. You don't deserve to be treated like that. No matter how much he apologizes and says he will change, he WILL do it again. I'm sorry you have to go through this shit. Nothing is worth being in an abusive relationship.

    ReplyDelete