Tuesday, February 28, 2012

2 pounds and a pounding headache


I'm down 2 pounds this morning.

It's so satisfying. Even though I'm sick, I feel the strength to continue and lose this weight. I just wish I didn't have to take antibiotics, because if I don't eat something really substantial with them I get sooo nauseous and will throw them up... Which just leads to being sick longer and not going to the gym!

I do not want to work tonight... But I need the money. I spent a lot more than planned this month on my birthday, ($100 on a new outfit!) and now I'm a but behind on my savings. I freaking hate money.

Well I need to run. Have a thin-tastic day all.

Planned eats:
Half a bagel with marmalade and oj - 230 cals
Salad at work - 150 cals
Tea and biscuits - 120 cals
Total: 500 cals

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the two pounds. You are on your way. I hate money too, but like you 'cause I just don't have enough of it.

    ReplyDelete