Monday, January 2, 2012

Losing and feeling motivated


I've been doing reeeeally well.

I went out for New year, overdid it a bit, but recovered...

Yesterday I decided to have a higher intake day simply because I know my body and my metabolism has a tendency to slow a bit after not eating much for several days... I was scared to weigh in this morning, but I was actually DOWN half a pound.

Thank GOD.

I'm staying SO motivated. I took the brother to the lake today and we jogged around it and did some resistance and balance exercises as well. Burned a lot of calories, and my arms HURT. But the pain feels great...

I want to feel skinny and fit at the end of this month when the hubby and I go on our weekend. And I have a long way to go... I'd like to lose at least 7 by then. I know I can... It's only a matter if determination.

Today I would LIKE to not eat anything, but we'll see how it goes. I have to cook dinner later so I may have to... I also have some edamame in the freezer so I may just stick to that.

Tues thru Sat I have decided to be suuuper dedicated while I'm at work... It might be rough, but I'm on such a high right now. The weight is dropping off, and I'm so excited to see it go. I bought soups, naked juices, and veggies and fruit and I'm going to stick to it!

I'm going to ride this motivation balloon into the sky.

Thank thin, ladies.

5 comments:

  1. I like the title alot. Im happy your loosing weight, clothes that once fit snug being loose is the best feeling. I also feel like the weight is coming off. Stay strong, stay focused. You can reach your goals:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm so glad you're doing well, keep it up! And thank you so much for your support and love, it made my day so much bright <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes, I basically stick to veggies and soup with the weekly higher intake day and it has been working for me so I hope this is working for you too! Congratulation on being down the half pound rather than being up!! Keep it up lovely.

    xxColoursTrue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh can I beeee you? I want to be about a quarter of my size by the end of the month.

    Weird moment: I want your arm pain. Badly. Okay moment over... Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whooop! congrats. This post is the perfect example of how hard work pays off and how good that feels.

    I'm going to try and keep this is my head the next time I don't want to run in the rain :).

    xxx

    ReplyDelete