Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cold weather and slight plateau


My motivation is always lower when it's cold, and today it is freeeezing. I always want to eat and eat and eat on cold days, and I know it's because my body wants more fat to stay warm.

Sorry body. I don't agree.

Haven't lost anything since yesterday, but I weighed in pre-BM, and I didn't gain an ounce, so I'm not too concerned... I just need to stay super motivated today and not eat anything overboard... My body will start releasing the weight again...

I've had a salad with chicken for 250 cals so far today, and I'm planning an apple while at work (and NOTHING else!) and then some tea when I get home to warm me up and keep me satisfied and not eating.

Tomorrow I plan to take an addy, get a workout in first thing in the morning and then consume very little food... Like possibly only a naked juice all day. I've been going light on the addy lately, and it's been easy, so I know I can do without them if I really want to.

Well, off to get a shower and warm up my bones.

Think thin, ladies.

3 comments:

  1. Im sure you can stop a plateau happening and start loosing again :)
    Your plan sounds good :) good luck!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i swear winter just makes everything go a bit shittier, everyone is so happy and motivated in the spring/summer months <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same - this cold weather just makes me want to curl up in sweats and hibernate indoors! I keep trying to remind myself to think thin and stay strong. Sounds like you're doing a good job at that :)

    ReplyDelete