Friday, December 30, 2011

No food and thinspo

My willpower is returning even without the Addy...

I'm doing well.

Yesterday I had a couple slip-ups... A mia at lunch time and some bread at dinner... But I knew the social evening with my best friend was coming, so I don't feel bad. And I had a blast.

Today I feel SO ready to charge ahead. I feel like I can conquer the world and my weight.

I bought edamame for dinner (180 cals, yes please!) and I'll probably only have that, if even. It's already almost 6pm here, and I have not had a single bite. I've only had 0-cal liquids all day.

I don't want to eat today... I just want to put it off a day. Put off deciding and counting and measuring and hoping to see a smaller number the next day.

Sometimes it's easier to just not eat anything.

Thinspo collection. I've been gathering for a while now.

Think thin, ladies.





























































2 comments:

  1. That's a hell of a lot of thinspo!! Good stuff. Glad you are getting stronger.

    ReplyDelete