Thursday, October 27, 2011

Upcoming trip and the hubby


Nov 11th: Time to crash diet and work out and tan and all of those things.

I'm going to Seattle to see my 2 best friends!

The hubby is mad that I bought the ticket and didn't have a huge drawn out conversation first.

I'm not really understanding why, honestly, but last night he was half asleep and grumpy as fuck and then this morning I had to MAKE him kiss me before he went to work. AND then he didn't set the alarm for me to get up for work.

I think it's over the money, but I found SUCH a good deal I had to act fast.

I'm kind of pissed that he would act this way.

I don't understand what the big deal is.

I'm annoyed...

In other news, I want to lose as much weight as possible before then. I have a LOT going on the next few days so eating shouldn't be an issue Friday-Sunday.

Now if I can just manage to squeeze in a workout and tanning as I go this week and the ones coming, i should look fab by then time I get to Seattle!

It's crunch time, ladies!

Today's plan:
Work.
Bank.
Work out.
Eat something small.
Clean/cook.
Finish up costumes for Halloweeeen!

Sounds like a good one.

Think thin, ladies!

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about the troubles with the husband... :( kinda a yucky start for the day! Good luck with today, hope it's wonderful!!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your husband reacted like that :/
    Sounds like fun though! And it's great motivation for you :) I'm sure you will look great for your trip :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck! sounds like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to hear from you! Have a wonderful trip! I live in Seattle :) Just to warn you, it's freezing here right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it was a deal it's not like you could wait. I dunno why he'd get mad!!! Have fun on your trip, girl time is always fun. And sometimes gets you into trouble!!

    ReplyDelete