Thursday, September 29, 2011

Plans and organization


I feel good today.

Still no loss, but I realize it's because the hubby was off yesterday and spending all day with him is almost as bad as being alone.

When I'm alone, I B&P. When I'm with him all day, I eat whatever he eats.

It's awful. My best days are when I go to work, but then I don't have a personal life.

Today's planned eats:
B: Water, diet pills. - 0 cals
L: Protein shake after the gym. - 220 cals.
D: Chicken and veggies. - 200 cals.
Total: 420 cals.

Goals:
Work.
Gym - burn 350 cals via cardio and 100 via weights and TAN!
Bank.
Store.
Home - Clean up a bit!

I need to get on track. I need to clean my house and get things straightened out and organized so I can get into a routine and lose this excess weight.

The best I ever did, I had a very serious routine and I managed to lose a ton. And kept it off.

It's time to lose these last 15 pounds to put me where I want to be. It's time to be thin for real.

3 comments:

  1. Goooood luck! It's nice to hear that you are having those protein shakes. Apparently very important if you have - i didn't know this. ;) How often do you work? Xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you put your mind to it you can accomplish what you want. Routines do help put everything on track.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes..i agree the routine is the key to every weightloos success... If you dont plan you plan to fail...or something like that. Good luck. :*

    ReplyDelete