Friday, September 9, 2011

Making it


The scale this morning was SO nice to me.

I'm grateful because I kind of messed up yesterday and not only binged and purged (home alone... What can I say?) but I also had quite a few more cals at dinner than I anticipated.

But this morning I was lower than yesterday and I actually looked thinner. What's REALLY nice is I FELT thinner. And we all know nothing feels better than that in the entire world.

I'm not going to take it for granted today though. Ooooh no.

Eats:
B: Diet pill.
L: Veggies and hummus - 175 cals
D: Beef, veggies, refried beans, avocado - 225 cals.
Total: 400 cals.

Tomorrow might be harder though... We're going to my parent's house for an overnight. And I'm out of Addy... So it's just me and my will-power on my own.

I'm going to do it this time though, ladies. I'm going to make it happen and come home lighter than I was when I left.

I can't let the weekends get me every time or I'll never get to where I need/want to be.

Good luck to the rest of you! Think thin.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the b&p, but well done on the loss! And nice food plan :)
    I'm sure you will be able to get through the night at your parents - just think of how great and thin you will feel when you do :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I am in love with the picture you posted with this one. So. Freaking. Beautiful.

    Congrats on the loss, and I'm wishing you the best at your parents' house. Show us how it's done!

    ReplyDelete