Wednesday, August 31, 2011

SO close


I am SO close, ladies, I can taste it.

Tomorrow I should be 115lbs if I know my body like I think I do.

It's gotten a LOT harder to lose lately... I've had to pull out all the stops, and my body is responding by letting go of a couple ounces here and there...

But I'm patient. I am willing to go another month with barely eating... Another month of whatever it takes to get down to 110lbs.

Then I will have to maintain it, and since that weight is not really natural and easy for my body, that will be as much work as losing it in the first place.

But, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Today's planned eats:
B: Caffeine and Diet pills - 0 cals
L: Yogurt - 100 cals
D: Shrimp and Broccoli - 200 cals
Total: 300 cals

Think thin, ladies!

1 comment:

  1. You are such an inspiration. I've missed reading your blog! Feels like everyone is gone and not blogging anymore. It's really sad.

    -Maria (seventhousandwords)

    ReplyDelete