Saturday, August 27, 2011

Slight mess-up and less weight.


I really need to get caught up on my blog reading, but I still don't have time right now...

I finally weighed less this morning... I kind of flubbed up last night on my fast and ate something at 9:30pm. It actually made me really nauseated and I ended up purging it up.

I don't know if it actually made me nauseated, or if I just let the guilt of eating get to me, but either way, I felt better after I purged.

I'm sticking to my plan of no food 'til dinner today and low tomorrow, and I'm PRAYING that I'm down to 115lbs by Monday.

Then give me a good week, and I swear... I'll be down to my goal weight.

Plan today:
1/2 an Addy to get me going this morning.
Work.
Work-out! Not coming home until I do.
Shower, pack, and head to the parent's house.

Where I HOPE I can get through the weekend without purging...

I need to remember that I feel great with no food in my system.

Think thin, ladies!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I remember when 115 was right around the corner for me, too. Now I'm back at 135. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck this weekend, you'll make it through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! You can totally do this- make us all proud and jealous :) <3

    ReplyDelete