Friday, August 12, 2011

Questions answered and the like


To answer some questions from lately:

I'm 5'4" and I stay under 500 calories a day. Typically I shoot for only eating a 200-250 cal dinner and then something small before if I absolutely have to. If I have to break this, (friend/family obligations and the like where I can't control the intake as well, eating out, etc.) I NEVER go over 1,000kcal. Not even on binge days (Because I purge it. Duh.)

And to clarify, I am not at 110lbs yet... 110lbs is my next goal weight. I don't want to divulge my current weight because it's hideous... I will announce when I hit 115lbs. Ha ha!

BUT!

I SHOULD be at 110lbs by August 31st or sooner, for sure.

Typically I lose a pound a day when I restrict like I have been... Every few days I may go a day where I don't lose anything, so I estimate 5 pounds a week minimum if I stick to this.

I have plenty of wiggle-room for my current weight to get to 110lbs by end of month. And I'm going to do it, and I'm going to post pictures and feel more confident about my body and self!

Yesterday's intake was a bit higher than I wanted it to be... Wes and Noel came over and I ate a bit too much... I don't really know where I ended the day because I purged a bit.

This morning my weight hadn't changed since yesterday, SO I'm making up for it today.

So far I haven't had a bite today.

Planned:
Yogurt: 110 cals
Piece of Tilapia: 90 cals
Asparagus: 30 cals
Mango salsa: 75 cals
Total: 305 cals

I feel amazing.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! POUND A DAY! If I am lucky its pound a week!!! Good luck with everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My metabolism would die a slow death if I did that! But awesome that your body handles it. I feel lucky if I lose a pound a week too!!

    ReplyDelete