Saturday, August 27, 2011

Off to the parents' house


I had half a sandwich for lunch because I was starting to feel a little (okay, maybe a LOT) light-headed today.

It's churning around in my stomach now... I tried to make it super-healthy since I know fasting can get allll messed up if you eat shitty stuff afterward. My stomach doesn't seem to like it, and I'm wondering if the Adderall has something to do with it.

I've noticed that when I take Addy, first of all, I become a REALLY picky eater (not common for me - normally I'm picky like ana-picky but not I-don't-like-how-that-tastes-picky) and second of all, if I DO finally decide to eat something, I physically cannot bring myself to eat very much of it. It just starts to become unappealing as I eat it. Apparently this is common, but it's new territory for me. I have more of a tendency to binge and then have regret and purge later, making restricting kind of hard for me...

Not with this! If only I could afford to be addicted to it... Ha ha!

I'm heading to my parents' house in a bit, and when I called my mom to see what she was making for dinner, she said "Spaghetti."

That is the most HORRIFYING word in the English language to me.

Here is why:
1.) Pasta. Really??? Pasta!? This is not an ana-approved food. I do NOT eat pasta.
2.) Ground beef. I ALSO do NOT eat ground beef. Horrifying nutritional value and unfortunately can't be avoided when you eat spaghetti.
3.) Spaghetti sauce. So full of sodium and sugar. Also a calorie land-mine.

And what do we serve with Spaghetti? Bread, of course. Why would you need anything besides more carbs when you're eating carbs for dinner.

I'm scared, honestly, but I think I have a plan... I'm going to cook up some zucchini and bring it with me and pretend like I needed to eat it before it went bad.

THEN, no pasta at least. And of COURSE I will not be eating any accompanying bread products.

If I stick to light sauce over zucchini, I can have about a 200 calorie meal.

Which would be perfect.

And THEN I only have to worry about tomorrow...

And how to avoid all the shit they have at their house. If I can manage THAT, then it will be one of the best weekends I've had in a looong time.

I'm going to make it happen.

1 comment:

  1. Sauce over zucchini actually sounds pretty yummy-- and it's a totally legit alternative to the pasta. Hope it worked out.

    ReplyDelete