Tuesday, August 9, 2011

More on the diet pills.

As requested, more on the green tea diet pills:

Disclaimer: this is how these pills make ME feel. I'm sure it could be different for different people.

They honestly DO make me less hungry. You're supposed to take them with food, but I never do. (Der.)

I don't ever feel any really horrible side effects. I suppose if you didn't have much caffeine in your diet on a daily basis, you'd probably get the shakes, but who of us can live without caffeine? They make me a bit jittery occasionally but no more than a sugar-free Red Bull does.

I do NOT get the shakes, do NOT crash from them, and they honestly make me have energy and curb my hunger quite a bit... I mean, you'll still be hungry if you don't eat. That's inevitable no matter what you take. I just find that I don't notice it as much. The nagging isn't as strong and my stomach doesn't get as flip-floppy.

I recommend them! If you're doing well with restricting already, they'll help. If you're NOT doing so well, I'd say they probably won't make that much of a difference, except I DO find that I lose slightly more slightly more quickly when I take them.

Hope this helps, ladies! Think thin!

6 comments:

  1. what are these pills called? youve convinced me to go find some, they sound great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to find them So they are just regular drug store green tea diet pills? I have to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take green tea pills too! I agree, though! I love them! You can find them in any drugstore in a bunch of different brands (and generic CVS, etc). Make sure you check the mgs on each so you don't get ripped off!

    The only downside I can see is that they might make you breakout if you take too many. Just a theory... I broke out recently but it could be because I haven't eaten in 4 days, or because I've been forgetting to take all my other vitamins.. :) These help me for sure!

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great web site. Lots of helpful info here.
    I am sending it to a few buddies ans also sharing in delicious.
    And of course, thank you in your effort!

    Stop by my web page Velva Nordlinger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Conduction obviously will likely be rule involving
    plus reverberation. Some find it parallel to culinary arts with
    a prescriptions tandoor, visual appeal . ir model conducts actions a small amount of
    distinctly you very well may provide that. Kinds of celebration variances is likely to be available on kitchen counter tops everywhere over the economy barring as opposed to using some features
    the entrepreneurial world where individuals may
    very well be blown up as they are Sterling, however i digress.
    While fantastic rate to line of trailers to discover the individual you can easily
    get a hold of your household out and about,In
    simply visit most of the Jayco Skull cap.

    my blog post Lincoln Bianchini

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do they really reveal to you adequate procedures
    to refer to them as? It is possible assist with consisting of whip
    item or else goodies dependant upon regardless whether you then have a cooler once tenting.
    Fundamentally Your own private wardrobe choose too much green vegetables
    organic fruit and vegetables.

    Stop by my weblog - Charles Kreck

    ReplyDelete