Monday, August 1, 2011

Lazy


I am a fat, disgusting cow.

I ate way too much yesterday. I was extremely lazy and did not do a damn thing.

Plan of attack to redeem myself today:
B: Oatmeal - 100 cals
S: Fiber bar - 90 cals
L: Salad - 100 cals
D: Chicken and veggies - 200 cals.
Total: 490 cals.

I've decided to not gym it up today. My muscles are sore, sore, sore, and even though I didn't go yesterday, I'm giving it a break and cleaning the rest of my house today which is still not accomplished from Wednesday.

If I get that done by 5pm, I can do a video at home before the hubby gets home.

I'm mad at myself, but I will not get discouraged. I will break through this plateau, I will tone my body, and I will lose some damn weight if it kills me. Today I will utilize to catch up so that the rest of the week I can focus on ME and losing what I need to lose.

Okay, good pep talk. Off to get ready for work.

Think thin, ladies!

4 comments:

  1. I've got some redeeming of my own to do too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has those days, it's how quickly we recover from them that really matters <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think thats a perfect intake! Could have been a lot worse imho. :) Dont beat yourself up and give your muscules some rest.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. got to aggree with skinny love,happens to everyone.good luck with redeeming!

    ReplyDelete