Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday night staying in


It is 7:40pm here, and I have not had a bite to eat today.

A bunch of girls I work with are doing various things tonight (going out, keg parties, etc.) and I was invited to several of them, but I'm not going... Lots of reasons, actually:

1.) I'm broke.
2.) The hubby is out of town and might have a mini melt-down if I go running around while he's gone with people he's never met that I've actually never hung out with before.
3.) I have to work in the morning.
4.) Seeing as how I have not eaten, I cannot drink alcohol and hope to stay upright or non-vomiting.

I feel bad though, because they actually want me there. I'm starting to actually make real friends and not just have co-workers I don't want to hang out with. I like them a lot actually.

I will soon. Just not tonight. Too many things going on at once.

So, Friday night, and what will I be doing?

Blogging and bubble bath, please.

And not eating.

This will be the first day I've had zero calories in a single day in a long time. I don't want to fuck that up.

1 comment:

  1. It's awesome that you are making friends!! But Friday nights like yours tonight are refreshing to me sometimes. I'm still in college, so my friends are ALWAYS begging me to go places . . . and oftentimes, it just feels better to stay in. I almost always choose blogging and a bath, too. (Only I use bath salts instead of bubbles. :P)

    I am going to try not to eat tomorrow, myself. But I think it's great that you chose not to drink on an empty stomach. That just wouldn't be kind to yourself.

    Hope you have a peaceful night. :)

    ReplyDelete