Friday, August 5, 2011

Finally losing


Yesterday's intake was amazing.

I weighed in this morning and I was down QUITE a bit from the last time I weighed in.

I'm on a mission, ladies. My plan is to eat healthy and exercise as much as possible during August. The entire month. I know I can get down to 110lbs by the end of the month (honestly in about 2 weeks if I REALLY put my mind to it!) and still have some amazing weather days to wear warm weather clothes. (The climate where I live now is pretty much hot year round!)

I feel like I've wasted my entire summer being fat, and I won't have any more of it. Winter will be short, and it's back to warm weather clothes. Halloween is right around the corner, and I would love to be able to wear something that shows my stomach and not feel like a fucking porker.

Time to make it happen. No excuses or wussing out.

The plan today:
B: 2 diet pills.
L: Icee - 130 cals.
S: Granola bar - 90 cals.
D: Salad and Fish - 150 cals.
Total: 370 cals.

If I manage to do this today, tomorrow's number should be even LOWERRR!

I can do it. I'm ready.

Think thin, ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss, keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can i just say that i love your blog? Thanks for the inspiration and congrats on your weight loss :)

    ReplyDelete