Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Drugs, cleaning, and weight loss


The past couple days have been... Nuts, actually.

Monday was a good intake day, but a bit rough.

I took two laxatives Sunday night and they kicked in while I was at work. Let me tell you something though, I think I needed them because with all the B&Ping and being a bit sick the week before, I think my digestion was messed up. Luckily we were slow, because I was in pain.

I ended my day at around 500 cals, and I made a POINT to go get and Addy from a girl I work with. I had to go to her apartment, and while I was there... Lo and behold, my car wouldn't start. Lovely.

I had to call the hubby and he wanted to know why I was all the way across town instead of at the gym like I said I would be. I lied. I don't know if he would care about me taking an Adderall, but I don't want him to know. And I think he would care. I told him I went to the gym with her, and he came a rescued me.

Then yesterday was nuts. Good nuts; not bad nuts.

I took an Adderall a little bit after I woke up, and WOW. I only ate one meal all day (at 7:30pm with the hubby) and I worked my ass off all day.

My goal was to get the house clean, and WOW did I do that. I went nuts cleaning every inch of every surface. I re-organized all 4 closets and the utility room, I vacuumed and mopped and swept every inch of the floors, dusted, did all the dishes, bleached the counters and appliances, hosed down the patio, ran errands, cleaned the bathroom, AND did about 7 loads of laundry (we have a VERY small washing machine). In less than 6 hours.

I felt like I was speed-cleaning, and I couldn't be bothered to eat anything... In fact, I had to set a glass of water near where I was bustling about so I'd remember to drink and not get dehydrated.

It was not the same as the Concerta. With the Adderall, I felt a bit cracked out and a bit shaky, and when I came down my whole body HURT from over-working it. My muscles were SO sore. With the Concerta, I felt a bit more normal. Only more focused and less hungry.

I think time-release is the way to go. I want a prescription for Concerta. I'm hoping to get tested soon and possibly get some.

BUT, all that aside, I weighed in this morning, and I am SO close to 115lbs. I have a feeling if I don't fuck up today (and I won't) I may be there tomorrow.

WHICH means I could be 110lbs by the end of the month or at least very close to then. At least by September 7th.

Oh glorious! And then I'll be thin and gorgeous for my hubby's birthday.

Planned eats today:
B: Waterrr.
L: Yogurt - 100 cals.
D: Beef and veggies - 200 cals.
Total: 300 cals.

Let's attempt to stick to this so that tomorrow we can hit 115lbs, shall we?

2 comments:

  1. You are a productive non eating machine. I might need some of that drug myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adderalls a life saver sometimes. Good job with the lack of eating though! your doing rather well

    ReplyDelete