Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day off and concerta


SO I took the day off from work today... The past few days I have been SICK.

My digestion is all fucked up.

I tried eating normally for a day and cutting out diet pills, and it didn't help at all... Basically anything I eat lately causes me extreme nausea and intestinal pain. But if I don't eat, it hurts even worse. And gas... Phew is it horrible. I though I may have just eaten something bad, but to be feeling it for 3 days? Doubtful.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong - it's been awful. I suspect a bug was going around work because a lot of the girls have had similar things going on...

Luckily my weight is only up one pound, and if i just do well today and tomorrow and over the weekend, it will be no issue to get rid of that and more.

Then 115lbs and then 110lbs and happiness.

It's still close. This is just a detour along the way. If I weigh 115lbs by Monday, I should still be on track, and though that's a tall order, it's still do-able.

Either way by August 31st, I'll be at a much lower weight than I've been at in a long time, and if it takes ma an additional week to get to my goal weight, so be it... The point is that I get there and stay there.

This morning I actually feel somewhat normal again. But I'm worried, because yesterday I felt great until about halfway through my shift, and then I almost threw up in the trashcan...

I decided to take the concerta I have and see how my day goes. It said online it takes about an hour to kick in about 7 after that before the effects wear off. Buuuut I took a 54mg pill. SO it may take longer... We'll see I guess! Nothing better than experimenting with drugs on your day off! Ha ha!

I'm hoping it will make me not hungry and therefore my body will have the day to work out whatever is fucking up my intestines.

Hope I feel better by the end of the day. I'm going to watch a movie and then see how my energy level is and possibly do some house cleaning.

Hope you all have a great day! Think thin, ladies!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. Smart idea to take the day off work just in case. It is so awful being nauseous at work.

    U mention that u are lower than you've been in a long time, have u noticed gradually your set point is lower? I ask bc I cracked and weighed myself this morning and although I'm no where near skinny (130s) my body doesn't seem to get as fat as it used too? Does that make sense? The last couple of months I've been trying to be "normAl" not over exercise/follow councellors advice and I thought I'd be way fatter (I feel way fatter). I'm really hoping my set point is getting lower.

    Gl reaching your goal weight. I'm so far from mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no :( I'm so sorry you are sick my lovely. Make sure you get lots of rest. Take care of yourself first and foremost.

    How is the concerta treating you?

    Much love <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also hoping to be at my lowest at the end of the month.. you asked how old I am. .I am 22.. and yes I use the scrubs but i think I need to do some exercises as well..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the random tummy picture you posted with this post. Have you noticed that even with pictures of incredible stomachs like that one that you still find flaws with it? That's when I know my EDNOS is kicking back in . . . because I was just imagining that that stomach was mine. If that were the case, I think I would be so worried about the tiny, tiny little pudgier spot around the belly button. Weird . . . I want my body to do things that no one's can really do.

    You know, things like Concerta/Adderall/Vyvanse can have negative stomach reactions, too. Who knows. Sometimes it's so hard to figure out what's wrong with you. I hope it was just a bug and is now gone!


    Do you think you are lactose intolerant? I am, and it took me years to figure it out. Or you could have celiac's disease, which means you can't tolerate gluten. You should look into those things.

    ReplyDelete