Thursday, August 18, 2011

Black swan and concerta


I just watched Black Swan, and wow. It's so deep and artistic. I was blown away and mesmerized and disturbed all at once.

Amazing.

And speaking of amazing, concerta is amazing.

I did not get hungry at all today until 2:30pm. Not a pang. Then I ate something small (200 cals estimated) and I didn't want any more.

I still don't. Food is unappetizing today. I even tried to eat more than what I ate earlier, and I couldn't. It honestly tasted bad.

Maybe this will stick around until dinner, and I'll decline that as well.

I'm off to take a bubble bath.

Think thin, ladies.

2 comments:

  1. Going from 101 to 175 was a long, slippery slope for me. When I was able to get down to my lowest weight I was dancing competitively, and therefore taking classes 5-6 days a week. I stayed at 101 for about a year, but then stopped being as careful about what I ate and slowly crept up to 130 over the next couple years. I was around 130 until the end of grade 11. Then I stopped dancing (and also met my boyfriend) and went from exercising everyday to not at all. Grade 12 was when I put on all the weight. It was combination of not dancing anymore, and not caring what I ate because I had a guy that loved me. But then I just became super depressed because of how big I'd gotten and realized it had to change.

    By the way, I LOVED black swan. Such an amazing movie. Dark, beautiful, and totally inspiring. Natalie Portman had to lose 20 lbs to play that role.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked Black Swan. I loved it, too. I heard a lot of negative reactions about that movie. Pssh. I love Natalie AND Mila AND Aronofsky, so I knew I'd love it. You are making me want to go buy it (I haven't seen it since it was out in the theatre).

    I can NEVER eat on days I take adderall or similar drugs. that stuff is good for that, that's for sure . . . not healthy, but hell.

    ReplyDelete