Thursday, August 25, 2011

Aggravation


My weight is the SAME this morning. Same exact number...

I'm mad.

The end of the month is approaching fast, and I don't WANT to weigh what I weigh now. I don't WANT to plateau and I don't WANT to have to cut back calories more and work out more to lose this weight. And I don't WANT to have to jumpstart my metabolism and do all kinds of fucking tricks to lose weight.

My body should know it's fat and needs to lose weight.

I'm aggrivated.

Yesterday's intake:
B: Apple - 60 cals
L: Salad - 150 cals
D: Beef and loads of veggies - 250 cals
Total: 460 cals

Output:
Hustled around work for HOURS.

WTF, mate? I should have lost something this week, and the fact that it's Thursday and I didn't with DAYS of low calories means I have to work double time.

I've stalled like this before, and I just had to wait it out. AND I've stalled like this before and had to up my game. So what is it this time?

I'm not going to weigh in again until Saturday morning. I was supposed to go to my parent's house this weekend, but I have to work on Saturday, so I'm not going down until that evening and then only staying one night.

Thank GOD. I can't be around all their food right now... No thank you.

SO, I'm thinking Friday I may fast and see if that helps... The hubby is going down early on Friday and helping my parents move my grandmother. He's staying the night there, and I'm staying the night here alone. Then Saturday I'm joining them.

I'm getting about 4 Adderall from a girl I work with, and if I take one at work Friday, I'll be able to resist and then go to bed at a normal hour still and have fasted all day... And the hubby won't see me all cracked out and want to know what's wrong with me.

Then I'll weigh in nice and early Saturday and see if I'm losing again yet.

This plateau is annoying me.

I'll beat it though. I swear.

Today's plan:
Gym today after work.
Only one meal with the hubby.
Loads of water and diet pills.

Please, body. Get rid of this fucking fat.

4 comments:

  1. You will beat it. You know what to do. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. push through it.. the worst thing is to slip up during a plateu. Keep it up girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed when I read the 3rd and 4th paragraph bc it's so true! Weighing in the same day in and day is annoying and really frusturating. I say you just wait it out a bit... why go crazy trying to up your outtake and cut your intake if you get start losing again without it? Stay strong and eventually that scale number will change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I can so identify with this. "My body should KNOW it's fat and needs to lose weight." That's exactly how I feel. But I guess the dumb metabolism tricks are just necessary sometimes.

    I have a feeling that by your next post, some of the weight will have come off! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete