Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Work

SO, work uniform aside, I'm loving my job.

It's super easy, the girls are great (so far) and getting paid to joke around with customers all day is the best job everrr! I can't wait for my training to be done so I can start making tips.

Yesterday I did a killer workout and only consumer about 400 calories all day.

I don't know what to do today because I have to go to work AND out to the concert tonight...

I'm thinking small meal before work and then another small one before we go out tonight.

I need to stay under 500 calories. The weight is coming off but slowly. My body won't shed it like it used to... And I feel like I'm all fat and no muscle lately, so I need to work on that.

Well, I'm off ladies. I have to study for my menu test today.

Think thin!

No comments:

Post a Comment