Thursday, July 28, 2011

Work, lack of gym, and lace

Aaaand, I'm broke.

I just checked my bank account, and wowza. I have just enough for the phone bill this month and nothing more.

I pray to GOD I have good days tomorrow and Saturday. I need about another $120 in hand Saturday night to pay my rent. That should be feasible seeing as how it's the weekend... Let's hope so!

I didn't manage to go to the gym AGAIN today... Some stuff came up and now it's too late. Maybe I'll do a video... Or just some mat work on my own. I was really busy at work though and sweated my ass off, so that's got to count for something.

Tomorrow I have GOT to go to the GYM and get in a real workout.

In other news...

I want to buy something lacey. Fat girls do not [should not] wear lace. I want to be thin enough to wear lace.

3 comments:

  1. goodluck with your bank account, i'm sure i'll get better in no time

    i love lacey dress, so cute and girly :)

    stay strong, have a good day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat, I current have $12.87. & I need to get gas. Think what all we will be able to wear when we reach our goals. We'll no longer have to worry. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please for humanity's sake please do it once
    I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

    What you have to do is follow these simple steps

    1.go to Google.com and search "Kwotz-Golden Words of Life"
    2.then visit my blog from the the search results.
    3.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
    4. click ONE of the ads that appeals to you from AdChoices and visit there.
    5.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.and that's it.

    Note: You must visit my blog through Google. Only ONE click is needed and nothing else
    I will be very grateful to you.

    ReplyDelete