Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sleepy


I'm SO lethargic today.

I worked last night which I normally don't do... I needed some extra money, and it was a good shift, but I woke up at my usual time in the morning and was up a good 20 hours with only a 30 minute nap.

Now my sleep schedule is all jacked up. I went to bed at 3am last night and woke up at 7:45am. Not even a REM cycle! And I can't sleep any more.

Augh... Not good for weight loss. My fingers are swollen this morning which is a dead give-away that I'm retaining water.

I feel SO sleepy and blaaaaah.

Time for a diet pill to jolt me awake until bed time I guess... If I let myself nap today I'll just jack up my sleep schedule even more... 12 hours until bedtime.

Shit.

1 comment:

  1. Uhh. I hate it when that happens. :/ You'll get back on a normal schedule.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete