Friday, July 22, 2011

High calories and higher stress

Yesterday I was bad...I consumed around 1,100 calories.

WTF, man? I've been doing so well!

I couldn't stop eating and then the guilt kicked in, and I ALMOST purged. I didn't actually because I knew a.) everything I ate was so spaced out I wouldn't get that much out and b.) I have GOT to stop using that as an out.

When I reflected on my week I realized that I ate almost nothing every day for 4 days, and that my body probably needed something substantial... The scale said I weigh what I did yesterday though, AND the day before, so I'm not happy... Though I DID lose 4 pounds this week...

I just have a lot more to go.

Today's plan of attack: Eat as little as possible & ATTEMPT a work-out.

I over-did it the other day and my legs have been SO sore and stiff... On the brink of a pull, so I have to be careful.

But alas, I have to go get ready for work.

Think thin, ladies.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you probably needed that food. No gain on the scale so consider it a freebie!

    ReplyDelete