Saturday, July 30, 2011

Gym and cals. What else?


My muscles are SORE today. The gym yesterday was a bit too much I guess. I'm going back today, but I'll focus more on arms/back and give my core a little break.

I think I'm down a bit in weight this morning but I don't want to check... I want to check in like 5 days and see a huge loss.

I'm nervous about food today. I have to work tonight instead of this morning, and I don't really know when and how much I should eat. When I worked at night before I would have 100 cals in the morning, then my "big meal" (200 calories) before the start of my shift, then another 100 calorie snack before the shift ended and another when I got home.

This seems feasible but my dilema is I'm awake MUCH earlier than I used to be when I worked at nights before... So I hope my body just accepts it!

SO the (hopefully) plan:
[Gym - burn 400+ cals]
B: Egg whites and tomato - 44cals/10am
S: Apple - 60cals/1pm
L: Chicken and veggies - 200 cals/4pm
S: Granola bar - 90 cals/8pm
D: Oatmeal - 100 cals/When I get home

I think this is a good plan. We'll see how it goes! Okay... Off to the gym.

Think thin, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment