Thursday, July 21, 2011

Concert and Bloat

The concert last night was amazing.

A-MAZING.

And Rene didn't let me down, actually. Even coughed up the money for the ticket AND was on time AND bought drinks.

I drank. And ate popcorn. I wasn't quite sure where that would put my day, and I was worried that the excess might make me go waaay over, but it didn't too badly.

Intake:
Cereal: 170
Salad: 200
Wine: 160
Popcorn: 120
Total: 650

Do-able. My output last night was amazing because I basically danced in heels for 3 hours. It was SO lovely, and I want to go dancing more often!!!

The scale this morning says I haven't gained an ounce.

I feel really bloaty and gross this morning though, and am not looking forward to going to work... I have a feeling I lost some weight, but the scale the morning after I drink always says I weigh a bit more... I think I retain water a bit when I drink, so I have to drink plenty of water today to get it out of my system!

Well, have to run ladies! I hope you all have a magical thin day.

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to work at a place like you do, I don't know why. Or maybe just look good enough to be able to! Glad you are liking it; make that money honey! :)

    ReplyDelete