Monday, July 25, 2011

Chevy dreams and B&Ps

I've dreamed about Chevy the past THREE nights.

The first one I wrote about in my last entry... The night after, I dreamed we were kissing and last night I dreamed he wouldn't talk to me but was telling all of our mutual friends that he missed me.

I need this nonsense to stop! It's very distracting and makes it hard to function throughout the day... My emotions get a little out of control when it comes to him, and I have shit to accomplish - I do not need this distraction.

My weight was up today... Surprise surprise. I am incapable of going to my parent's house and not gaining. All I did this weekend was eat and eat and eat.

Binge, purge, binge, purge, binge, not purge, binge, purge, binge, purge.

That is my exact weekend eating schedule.

I feel like SHIT today from all of it and I'm bloated beyond recognition. Which sucks because I have to squeeze into my tiny work uniform... Today is my first day on the floor solo at work. Training is over. I'm excited, and I hope I actually make some moneyyyy.

Let's hope.

Today's goals:
Apple only for breakfast.
Chicken salad for lunch.
Fish and veggies for dinner.
GO TO THE GYM.
Clean up the house a bit.
Do some laundry.
Run errands.

I'm capable! Let's make it happen!

3 comments:

  1. I know how it feels. Right now I am in a point where I can't afford to have ANY distractions when it comes to relationships. I made it clear to the bassist. He doesen't listen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup you are CAPABLE!!! stay strong!!

    i'm sorry about the bad week, but it always happens to all of us

    don't give up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I over ate at my parents house too!! GRRRR!! Good luck at work.

    ReplyDelete