Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Work and working out

I came here with the intent to write a long updating blog, but now I don't any longing or inspiration to do so...

I'm going to force myself though...

I'm...okay.

I started my new job, and it's awful. There's a bitch that works there that DOES NOT like me, and the feeling is mutual.

She's a gross skanky-ass cunt, and I do not mean that lightly... I'll write more about her some other time, I'm sure.

In other news, I've been adjusting to work and having a new schedule. It's been difficult to figure out how to balance my meals so that I can get through the day and not be so ravenous when I come home that I want to inhale everything...

AND it's been difficult to squeeze in working out. I've managed to go in the mornings before work quite a number of times over the past week, and once I get a solid schedule, I'm sure it will be easier... The other morning I awoke at 5am to get in a workout. I was proud.

Okay this is all I have to offer tonight.

Sorry this post sucks. Tomorrow when I'm not so tired, I promise I'll write a real entry.

1 comment:

  1. It's so hard for me to work out in the morning. Most people find it impossible-like myself. You should be proud.

    ReplyDelete