Friday, May 20, 2011

Amazing

I stepped on the scale this morning, and it was SO good to me!

117lbs. I'm actually down to where I was around Christmas. So nice to be back here. And soon, I'll blow you away and you'll never see me again.

I lost another THREE pounds since yesterday. I was honestly praying for ONE. I knew my calories were higher than usual yesterday and thought that would lead to some stagnant numbers, but nope!

That means NINE pounds lost in 4 days.

Wow, body. I didn't know we could do that.

Now I only have 7lbs to lose and a solid week to do it.

I woke up early to go to the gym this morning, but I injured my neck a couple days ago, and now I can't move it very well... I reached for the alarm clock, and it pinched a bit. SO, I decided in an effort to not let it get full-blown hurt, I should probably stay home.

Hopefully tomorrow I can get in a workout of SOME kind.

Well, ladies, I have to run. I'm planning on catching up on all of your blogs over lunch hopefully... Since I won't be eating.

Think thin!

1 comment:

  1. You are AWESOME!! Amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it. only 7 lbs away from your goal weight!

    ReplyDelete