Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Possible job, gym, and low cals

I have an interview tomorrow!

I saw an ad online today for a bike shop (think Kawasaki/dirtbikes, not Harley's) that was hiring and said to apply in person. I went in, had an immediate interview, and have a follow up tomorrow.

The man that interviewed me today loved me, so I'm sure it will go well tomorrow. It's not a lot of money, but honestly I'm fucking desperate. I'm still going to apply for better jobs elsewhere once I start and if something better comes along, I'll take it, but for now... Anything is better than nothing.

After this morning's frustration, I've decided that I'm going to put aside a bit of money over the next few weeks and buy a new scale. This one to be exact. It has amazing reviews on multiple websites. I'm excited!

And then, as soon as I get to my goal weight, I'm planning something for the hubby and mine's one year anniversary. It's in 3 months, so I'll have time to save for it. And time to be super effin' bikini ready.

Hopefully we'll be able to afford to do something... If he finds something making at least as much as myself... We might get to do something nice.

I'll be tan and thin by then, regardless.

In other news...

I ate 485 calories today and burned 300 at the gym. I feel SO good about today. I wasn't even that hungry, and I didn't have any bingey moments at all today. It was a nice change.

I'm hoping by tomorrow morning when I weigh in I'll have lost another pound.

We shall see!

Sweet dreams, Ladies. I hope you're all shrinking by the moment. ♥

1 comment: