Thursday, April 21, 2011

New job and calories

I have a job.

Finally.

They started me a bit higher than they originally said, AND I was told within 90 days, I'd get a significant pay raise.

I'm SO relieved, you wouldn't believe it.

The scale said I'm 119.5lbs this morning. Thank the baby Jesus, all the weight I gained last week is almost gone. It should all be by tomorrow, when we're supposed to hang out with Wes and Noel. Not a moment too soon!

Now to KEEP it off and lose a bit more...

Today's intake:
B: Nothing
L: 1/2 can tuna, 1TB FF Mayo, banana peppers, lettuce, 1/2 a small tortilla- 150 cals.
S: Yogurt cup - 80 cals
D: Cup of beef stew - 250 cals (planned)
Total: 480 cals

Planned output:
Cross trainer on lowest setting -300 cals
Weights @ 20-30 minutes - 50 cals
Total: 350 cals

Sounds lovely. I say lowest setting on the cross trainer because I was looking in the mirror the other day and I think my legs are bulking up a bit... And I DO NOT want that! Muscle knees? No thank you. Time to down the resistance and up the time.

I hope you ladies are having a wonderful day!

2 comments: