Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I need a new scale

SO, apparently the hubby kicked my scale last night on his way to the bathroom. (Normally he uses the master bathroom and I use the guest bathroom, but I was already asleep and he didn't want to wake me. He's not aware that I leave me scale in the middle of the floor.) Now this morning, I can't get an accurate number.

It's SO touchy. That damn thing. I think I reset it properly... I was in the bathroom for about 20 minutes fiddling with it. I think it's set like it was, but I don't even know.

I wish I could weigh in somewhere! My gym doesn't have a scale. It's against their policy. I know, ridiculous... It's because it's the gym in town where a lot of overweight people exercise. It's supposed to be a gym where everyone can be comfortable, blah, blah... It's the cheapest gym in town.

I need to buy a new one, but I can't afford it right now.

FML. This is annoying.

Well, if I DID set it back right, then I didn't gain over yesterday... In fact, I lost a pound. I don't know if I believe that, so I'm just going to leave it how it's set and weigh in again tomorrow after I have a good day today.

We shall see!

1 comment:

  1. I can't fathom a gym without a scale. It seems so odd. Almost like a denial thing, well if there's no scale then we must not be overweight. I mean using the scale at the gym is optional. I don't get how it would be detrimental to have one!

    ~ H

    ReplyDelete