Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mia is not scared

Breakfast: Coffee with Splenda, Fiber Pills, and Allergy pill.
Lunch: Salad
Dinner: 100 cals if actual food OR a beer. Allergy pill.

I'm on the right track. Yesterday was a bit of a set-back because I was with the hubby all day, so I couldn't hide how little I was eating.

I mia'd as much as possible... Even in the public restroom at the restaurant when someone may or may not have been in the stall next to me.

I was drunk and did not care if someone heard me purging. Being thin mattered more in that moment.

I scurried out, plastered a smile on my face, calmed myself, and went back to dinner.

No time to post lately... I'll try to more though, hopefully tonight.

Think thin, ladies.

1 comment:

  1. be careful hon! Glad you are feeling back on track though.

    ReplyDelete