Thursday, October 21, 2010

Anxiety

I'm avoiding the scale for a few more days... Not because I've been doing badly, but because I want to see an actual significant loss when I step on it. My intake has been spiffy, except for Tuesday of course. Today I also plan on an amazingly low day.

I basically had a panic attack last night... An anxiety attack for sure. I was laying on the couch and suddenly felt like absolute shit. I was SO worried about EVERYTHING, I couldn't handle it. My head was throbbing, I could barely breathe, my ears were ringing... I had to go under the covers in the bedroom and hide away until I could calm down enough to fall alseep. I couldn't even vocalize my issues to the hubby.

There's just a LOT I've been needing to do lately that's not getting done. We're moving soon, money, travel plans, etc!

I basically have been putting things to the back of my mind that I NEED to get done because I simply do not have the mental energy to handle more than the things I have to handle in the moment.

My thank you letters from my WEDDING, 3 MONTHS AGO... Yeah, there's still a few for our bridal party hanging around.

I haven't spoken to my best friend in weeks.

I need to get my ass in gear. And the hubby is wonderful, but our wedded bliss is becoming a bit of a distraction, basically all I do when he's around is cuddle... I need day off without him to get everything accomplished.

Argh... Soon enough, I guess. I just have to focus.

On life and my body.

And stay motivated with both.

Think thin, ladies.



Oh, and PS Victoria Crimson your layout is preventing me from leaving you comments... I don't know if it's just me, but I have not been able to, and I deduce from your lack of comments on your blog posts as of late that it's not just me. I want to leave some looove!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! I just got so warm and fuzzy. Thank you bunches, I just saw someone else mentioned that. I'm on it!

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent my 3 months ago wedding thank you cards out this week. Once you tackle it and start you will be all good. Cuddling with hubby-so sweet. Wouldn't it be nice if that's all we had to do?

    ReplyDelete